Parents and teachers of preschoolers want every day to be the best day possible. Try these three tried-and-true tips for making each day great.
1. Make sure your kiddo gets plenty of sleep.
A tired preschooler is a cranky, grumpy mess of tears. Tuck your little one in by eight o’clock in the evening and let him sleep for ten hours. His body will recharge, and he’ll have the energy to put on a happy face in the morning.
2. Give your child healthy meals.
Experts say that healthy food makes healthy kids, so be sure to feed your child a balanced, nutritious diet. Try these ideas for breakfast before preschool:
• All-natural yogurt with fresh fruit and whole wheat toast
• Real, old-fashioned oatmeal with cinnamon sprinkled on top
• Scrambled eggs with avocado and an English muffin
3. Show your love with quality time together.
Set aside time each evening for quality time spent one-on-one with your preschooler. Cuddle up on the couch together and read a picture book, kick a ball around the yard or take the dog for a walk.
Ultimately, you know what makes your child tick and what is best for him. The love and care he receives at home will help carry him through the day at preschool. Visit this website to learn more about good habits to having a good day at kids school in San Jose.